This is my foray into the illimitable cosmos of the blogoshere. Why take this flight? I don't know. Rather, I don't know where this flight will take me. I am a writer, so this is what I will do. Journey with me as I brave this medium, in hopes of sharing the meaning of life, or at least of mine, and chronile the sights and sounds and experiences that bombard my senses on a daily basis.
Today, O.J. was given bail on 11 criminal counts (the last thing I read) at $125,000. Boy, is that cheap! In the wake of agreeing to sit with a ghostwriter and pen the deliciously salacious and wicked book, "If I Did It," and see it get published, I would say: Karma is a beeatch! (or however you spell that word). O.J.'s friend said it best, "How could he be so dumb?"
Well, he couldn't help it. He didn't have a choice. Set up or not, God's Word is clear and His law is the final word: Whatsoever a man soweth, that he shall also reap. He set himself up.
In other news, Robin Roberts of GMA is getting ready to have chemotherapy. I love that woman. She is so full of life! Energy! Humanity! Goodness! Love and compassion for others! She's one of those people you look at and it makes you wonder "Why? Why her?"
Why not her? Adversity, like persecution, is a blessing. It makes your stronger, it increases your faith, it changes your perspective, it changes your thinking, it prepares you for a more abundant life, and to live life abundantly. Without adversity, you will never know these things. And you will only have them if you have the eyes to see and the ears to hear. Otherwise, what you know will hurt you, if not kill you, spiritually, mentally and emotionally. If take what you have been given, for good or bad, and use it not only to your advantage, for someone's elses, God's work and will can then be done.
He uses us to be His divine hand here on earth. To push, to pull, to lift others up. We all will suffer. We all will die. But the glory of God lies in how you live your life. And your life after death lies in how you glorify God.
More on that subject later.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment